20081125

The first post is the deepest

As an anti-social person it is very difficicult to get into the notion of "social networking" and blogging is a fine example fo that. When I say anti social I do not mean afraid of social situations or shy as some extrovert types might conclude of anyone not happy to shout, bray and chortle their every thought to the masses but rather I am exactly this - "anti-social", I am on the whole against being social; I prefer to think inwardly, I detest small talk, I have been described as terse, confrontational and robotic - despite the fact that for the most part I am quite a nice chap. It is all down to the situation and context.

Yet blogging and social networking is a fixed and important part of New-Business models, web 2.0, and marketing, thus I am forced to confront it head on. Part of these problems come from the right to jabber on about my own thoughts. I dont think I should, whose business is it after all. But I wil try to instigate certain rules.

Rule 1) I will not care if I am witty, urbane and erudite. Sometimes I will be curmudgeonly, dense and rude. Some of the posts will be very short and I will not worry about showing off any writing skills or grammatical astuteness.

Ah hell, Rule 1 takes care of everything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home