20081126

next time...

See, I have already commited a crime against blogging. Already uncovered some cardinal sins... first being that one rule will not cover it, there are loads of rules which I shall no doubt uncover in future. Just so far, two posts in, and I can see where I am going wrong.

The first post was trying to get around the problem of what to say in a first post. Once you set up a post it feels terrible to just let it sit there dormant and the urge to write something is too great. Of course I could have just said "hello world", I could have pretended it wasnt a first post, etc - ultimately I decided to pretend I had written other more interesting things... oh dear.

Then I go on to write about how much I dont like to write. This now seems like a guy in an anorak, clutching a tupperware mumbling about how people dont like star wars as much as he. Never tell the audience you dont want to speak to them - or use the introvert voice style. Don't write internally but externally.

I will try better next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home