20090623

Samples for your delectation

Nice new fresh content. Namely the downloads section of the website, where you will discover some 'Mobius Engine' wallpaper for your desktops plus some samples from my archives, ready to mix.

The samples have been around for a while and hardly used.

The vocals: As featured in Vocalism, and pretty much used up by me - I thought it would be good to hand the samples out for any who would like to remix them. 'Banyibopt' is my favourite, followed by 'Padadapibt'. Ah wasteful nonsense of youth. if you do find a use for them, please let me know.

The old piano: One day I came across a dying piano. It was torn and broken, with its spine open to the sun and no keys left to speak of (clearly scavenged by the ivory mice). So naturally, as you would with any once-great singer, fallen in the depths of its own despair, my traveling companions and I began hitting it. This of course, breathed new life into it and allowed it to sing once more. In order to keep this swansong forever, I recorded each note cluster in turn. This is what I offer here today for your remixing pleasure. Perhaps I should have called it "the old paino"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home