20101030

Guns Attract Monsters

Samhain tomorrow for us, for myself a new year. This post carries on from my previous one by way of Tal's choice of fancy dress costume. He wanted to be Party Poison from the Killjoys, a.k.a. Gerrard Way from My Chemical Romance, currently his big obsession during 'song time'.

So he has his billy bones shirt, badges, bandana, MCR holster and lazer gun, spider wellies and skull legging. Snips and I both joined in with Killjoy variants of our own but Tal stole the show as the leader.






I was so proud I entered him into the MCR costume competition under the name Flashback Boy. Just to prove that Tal is genuinely into the Killjoys and the Na Na Na video, here he is with his intro to the vid.



Now that's some vicarious rocking!

* Guns Attract Monsters, by the way, was something Tal said that I thought qualified for a band name, a graphic novel and a film, all in one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home