20100411

The loop

This is a quick post to make sure I force a break between my posts. That last one about the Oscars is SO out of the loop. Who the frak cares about the Oscars? I only wrote it because of that iPhone APP.

So to move out of grump I am going to post some fine, fine musical interludes that will always make me feel transcendentally calm and all-knowing. In preparation for the up and coming post about multi dimensional reality.




Glen Gould - Aria , Goldburg Variations




Andrew Manze & Rachel Podger - Bach Double





Schubert Quintet in C - 2. Adagio - Zagreb International Chamber Music Festival 2008



Piano Sonata No. 14 in C♯ minor "Quasi una fantasia"




Bach, Air on the G string (Air on a G string, string orchestra)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home