20100112

I'm so happy

I'm going to embed this right now... it has to be the weirdest thing I have seen in a while. I have watched it over and over again because my boy Tal loves it. It gets stranger every time.

The voice of the local Rhyme Man. The satanic, lecherous goat sheep with a mans face, waggling his tongue at you. The eerie kids. The Master, who looks like a white pimp. The Dame, who looks like Emma Thompson. The LITTLE BOY!!(sic) who lives down the lane, throwing charms or dead bugs into the air which then defy gravity. The incessant and inappropriate military, hyper drumming... I could go on, there must be more to uncover.

You don't believe me, do you!



I told you.

Don't even try to the others in the series. "Clap your hands!" should not be watched. You will end up talking like the Rhyme Man, I swear.

Please dont click me!

As antidote I will include this...



Ahhh, that's better...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes this has been a favourite in our house in the past. most unsettling and what Indian children enjoy of Western culture it would seem. we love it

Sunday, January 24, 2010 6:14:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home