20091023

Second and Last Day

The second day of the vent was equally busy and I am left now, at the very end of the third and final day, heaving a sigh of relief. It was a very busy event in all ways. Hugely successful from a business point of view, very successful from a personal business point of view and run off my feet from an organisational point of view.

I met a lot of American colleagues and found everyone to be very personable and nice to have met. I learnt a lot about my business and my industry. It was good all round.

I do, however, look forward to returning home and squeezing my family. Throwing my boy into the air and cuddling my lovely wife. I have missed them.

With the event really busy I found myself running around behind the scenes a lot. On the last day the National Association of Convenience Stores started their big give away. It was obvious everyone there on the last day was there to hoover up all the freebies they could and the vendors were happy to push their items away as fast as they could too.

Now it is done. I am away tomorrow morning for another round of flights before touching down in Heathrow. Can't wait.

1 Comments:

Blogger Snippety Giblets said...

We can't wait to squeeze you either !! Safe journey my love ! xxxx

Saturday, October 24, 2009 4:27:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home