20091021

The First Day

The first day of the exhibition and I thought I was going to get away with an easy time. I was wrong. The first task was to gather everyone and their hand carried secret items all destined for the show and get over to the booth.

That was the easy part, hefted a few boxes and arrived at the display where all the chaos of last night had been replaced with a beautiful exhibition booth. I had to be pleased with the results. However, I also now had to make sure the multi media was working - which took some time, and then I had to make sure that the secret area had all the secret items - without which the whole event would have crumbled. Luckily there was lots of help and assistance on hand and everyone pulled together.


By the end of the day there was a common consensus that the whole thing had been a great success. Huzzah!

It's very tiring though, my gods the dry heat and constant standing up wear you down. I have yet to eat a normal meal and very much miss my lovely home cooked meals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home